Our gentle relationship-based approach allows for the time, space, and materials which inherently foster children’s natural development. We are respectful of each child as a competent person with his or her own needs and emotions.
- Indoor and outdoor environment designed expressly for infants and toddlers (6 weeks to 3 years).
- Zero restrictive infant equipment, allowing children to move and develop naturally without artificial aid.
- Thoughtfully chosen open-ended materials, books, and toys to encourage scaffolded learning.
- Primary caregiver with a 1:4 ratio
- Organic, unprocessed freshly-prepared vegetarian menu (whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables).
- Support for breastfeeding mothers, complimentary organic infant formula provided upon request.
- Cloth diapers provided through diaper service, included in tuition rate.
Located at 7815 SE 68th ave, in SE Portland.
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday, 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Contact us at email@example.com